Some products make you sound better... RangTM loopers make you play better.
Made in Texas, USA
Boomerang® Stereo Chorus*Delay Pedal
Why run your great guitar & boutique amp through a typical, whimpy stomp box when you can have studio quality effects on your
pedal board? Upgrade to a Rang™ E-155 Chorus*Delay.
The Boomerang® E-155 Chorus*Delay pedal has a wide range of gorgeous sounds that will satisfy the most discriminating tone
hound. In mono the effects are rich and delicious, and in stereo they are huge and room filling.
> Premier Guitar Review of the Chorus*Delay <
• 3 types of chorus: Classic, Shimmer & Lush.
• 3 styles of delay: Clean, Tape & Reverse.
• When used with a stereo rig, the Clean style provides a "ping-pong" delay.
• 11 presets for storing your sounds.
• Expression pedal controls overall effect level OR individual parameters (as many as you want).
• Smoothly morphs between two completely different sounds.
• Delay tail fades naturally after effect is turned off.
• There are a variety of input & output routing options.
• Presets can be recalled by MIDI Program Change commands from an external controller.
• AirMix™ Output places wet and dry signals on separate outputs.
• Legendary Boomerang® reliability and mojo.
• Rugged 9" x 6" x 2" steel chassis.
* New Version 1.1 Software *
Three new features have been added that make a great sounding pedal just a little better. Contact us if you would like to receive
the new software. It's FREE!
• The Clean delay is now a "ping-pong" delay where repeats alternate between the left and right channels. Coupled with our
stereo chorus the sound is HUGE. I recently played a gig using a stereo rig (two amps) and the sound was amazing. You've got to
• There are now two ways to recall presets. (1) The original method requires 2 taps to recall the next preset. Tap Select to
advance, then tap Recall. (2) The new method is faster for live use. A single tap of the Select button advances to the next higher
preset and recalls it. A single tap of the Recall button moves to the next lower preset and recalls it.
• The Repeats parameter's maximum level has been boosted to allow "runaway" feedback like the old tape based echo units.
* Sound Samples * ( Provided by Gordon Hammond )